Summer is just around the corner, and with a little preparation, your family can have fun and get a lot done. How? Check out our handy Summer Checklist for Families.
Summer Checklist for Families
• Start planning your summer vacation now! It’s easier to get deals on flights and hotels when you book months ahead of time.
• Make activity boxes for rainy days and quiet time. Get a large bin and have your child fill it up with favorite ‘quiet time’ activities like puzzles, art projects, Legos, etc. As a reward for independent play, your child can choose new activities/toys from a store throughout the summer.
• Empty your child’s backpack, and file important information like report cards.
• Make a Goodwill run and donate clothes and uniforms that no longer fit your child.
• Want to save all of your child’s artwork but don’t have room? Take photos so you have an electronic file. You can even print a photo book of your favorites!
• Check to be sure that last year’s life jackets, bathing suits, baseball uniforms, and cleats, etc., still fit your children.
• Make a grab-n-go box. There are some things we use a lot more during hot months: sunscreen, bug spray, water bottles, pool towels to name a few. Fill up a container with these things and keep them in an area where you can grab what you need and go! You can create a similar container for your car.
• Restock your home and car first aid kit.
Stuart Pro Heating & Air is OPEN and closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
The Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency has issued federal guidance to states and municipalities regarding “essential” work. Based on their definitions, the activities conducted by an HVAC installation and service company are considered essential.
We are taking every precaution to keep our employees and customers safe during these uncertain times, such as wearing shoe covers and latex gloves, sanitizing hands and tools before each job, and maintaining a social distance – no signature required. Payment by phone is also an option if needed. So, if you have any service or maintenance needs, please call us right away. We are here for you!