Whether your kids are excited or less-than-excited for school to start, here are some things you can do to help transition from summer days to school days.
• Talk to them. Ask them what they’re looking forward to, what they’re nervous about and more. You’ll get a glimpse into what they’re thinking and can help them figure out ways to overcome any fears or nerves.
• Give them some extra help those first few weeks. It takes a little while to get back into the routine and they may need more time and support. Rushing doesn’t help anyone adjust!
• Have a firm bedtime. Whether they’re in kindergarten or high school, all students need sleep to function well and stay healthy.
• Put technology boundaries in place. Keeping tech out of their bedrooms and limiting screen time is essential to healthy brains and bodies.
• Give them free time. Kids need a chance to unwind and just play. Don’t fill their every free moment with planned activities.
• Plan out some quick and easy meals so you can have a family meal at home, without spending the evening in the kitchen. It’s a good way to connect with your kids after a busy school/work day.
Stuart Pro Heating & Air is OPEN and closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
The Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency has issued federal guidance to states and municipalities regarding “essential” work. Based on their definitions, the activities conducted by an HVAC installation and service company are considered essential.
We are taking every precaution to keep our employees and customers safe during these uncertain times, such as wearing shoe covers and latex gloves, sanitizing hands and tools before each job, and maintaining a social distance – no signature required. Payment by phone is also an option if needed. So, if you have any service or maintenance needs, please call us right away. We are here for you!