Buford, GA 30518
Service, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
· Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
· Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our
· Maintain good working order of company vehicle.
· Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
· Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
· Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, etc as necessary.
· Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
· Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
· Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services). Skills
· Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
· Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
· Well groomed, neat appearance
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
· Valid social security number
· Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
· Lift up to 50 pounds; carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
· Observe all company procedures and safety rules
· Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
Company Paid Trips